Thursday, October 20, 2016

Busy bee!!

 
I am so excited to show you guys the beautiful tattoo I got on my wrist recently. I am so in love with it. Books and words are so much a part of who I am and this tattoo means so much to me and I am so happy with it.
 
 
 





I have been an extremely busy bee lately. I am so severely sleep deprived and driven completely by caffeine. However I regret nothing. I am so excited with how much writing I have gotten done lately. I am happy to announce that I have several short stories coming out and that the first book in The Rockstar Chronicles, 'Warped Love' will be coming out in early 2017!!! I will definitely keep you guys updated, check out my Facebook and shoot me any questions you have :)




Also I am interested to hear who are some of your favorite Rockstars?

2 comments:

  1. How could you ask me to pick just one???? I mean there's Lzzy, Amy, everyone from A7X. It's not fair to pick just one. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some great Rockstars that you have picked there Kimmy and you are right, it is not fair for me to ask you to pick just one. LOL We all do deserve several Rockstars in our lives :)

      Delete