Thursday, April 27, 2017

BIG NEWS! NEW RELEASES! YES TWO!

Hello my pretties!
 
It has been a while, I know I have been a bit absent and I am sorry. However I have been super hard at work. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We are getting ready to move which certainly is taking up a lot of my time and I have been taking care of my mom. With that being said I also have been away because...
 
I have a present for you, actually two presents for you. I have release two new short stories. That's right they came out quite close! You're Still the One and No More Blood are now available on Amazon, B&N, iBooks, and Smashwords. I hope you will all pick up a copy and let me know what you think.
 
Thank you so much for all your support as always, I love you all dearly!
 
Update on Warped Love, it is almost done and almost ready for editing, almost there lovelies, and I am starting to get the jitters!!!!

 
Adriel has just experienced a lifelong dream of showing her clothing designs on the runway, yet doesn’t feel the overwhelming joy she thinks she should. Something is missing from her life. Mason, drummer in a famous rock band; ‘The Hurricane’, knew he screwed up the minute he let her go. What will she do when he shows up months later begging for another chance?
 
 
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Youre-Still-One-Chasity-Tarantino-ebook/dp/B071DF9QLZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493326168&sr=8-1&keywords=chasity+tarantino
 
 
 

 

 
After Emma’s family was massacred in the dead of night by the cold-skinned predators that prey on her town, she dedicated her life to hunting them. She was used to stalking the cemeteries alone, until one night she meets a group of other hunters seeking help in their own mission. The catch, one of them is a vampire. Can Emma ever work side by side with the villain she has promised to kill?
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment