Monday, September 17, 2018

I'm Back!

So I have not been on here for quite some time and that is because of various reasons. However, I do have some amazing news. Warped Love is done! Yes, my little pretties, it has taken me ages but it is done! My betas currently have it and I am getting some great feedback, I don't have a release date yet but I should fairly soon. Some more good news is that I have already dived head first into the second book. I have also started two other projects. These are not included in The Rock Star Chronicles, they will be standalones. I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you guys to read this. Again thank you for all your support!

Tell me in the comments what you have done all summer! Are you a summer person or are you glad it's coming to a close? Halloween is my favorite holiday so that means my favorite time of year has come!


Also, I will be starting a reader group after Warped Love is released, I'm still working on names. If you have any suggestions drop them down below for me.


Until next time my little pretties,

Chasity

No comments:

Post a Comment