Friday, March 3, 2017

A little about my crazy life.

Hello all my pretties,

I know my posts have been far and few between on here and I am sorry for that. 'Find Meaning Again' and 'Wicked Fame' are doing very well and I cannot thank you all enough for reading and sharing these stories. These characters mean so much to me. 'Damaged' and 'You're Still the One' are set to release this month and I cannot wait to share those with you. My readers are so important to me. You guys are what makes me, and I will always be appreciate. That is why I want to become a bit more active in this blog and share a bit more about me.

I am currently finishing up 'Warped Love' and about to start the editing process on it, it will be the first book in 'The Rock Star Chronicles'. I have been writing for as long as I can remember. I used to get in trouble in class for writing stories instead of doing my school work. Or for reading when I was supposed to be studying, as long as I can remember I always loved coming up with stories, scenarios, different characters, it was always so much fun for me. You can ask anyone who knows me, when they were hanging out with me that was the one thing that I was always doing, brainstorming.

And yes it is true, I am obsessed with rock stars, music has always been another passion of mine. It has gotten me through some incredibly rough times, not to mention it has inspired countless stories and themes for me. Plus, let's face it rock stars are pretty easy on the eyes. ;)

A few random facts about me!
Coffee and energy drinks are how I survive.
I collect book novelties.
I have way too many coffee mugs, but I will continue to buy cute ones.
I love Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn, I think they represent the perfect sides of women.
Candles are a weakness of mine.

There you have it, my loves! I plan on having an incredibly busy year, so please stay tuned and make sure you pick up copies of my short stories, 'Find Meaning Again' and 'Wicked Fame'.
You can find them at the link below.
Thank you all again.

With love,

Chasity


https://www.facebook.com/chasitytarantino/

https://www.bigbendpro.com/chasity-tarantino


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment